Having an accident is no fun, and our job is to get you back on the road as fast as possible.
Car Body Repairs – Quality First Every Time
Our aim has always been to put Quality first – every time. As the motor industry has evolved over the years we have adopted the highest of quality standards and we continually adapt and change with it to ensure that our commitment to quality is maintained. And although technology changes are important we pride ourselves on superior customer service.
We are a family business with good old family values. This can be seen in the workmanship that is applied to every vehicle we repair. Each car and each smash repair is given the same level of service that we would if repairing our selves.
Montrose Panels are qualified to perform smash repairs and panel beating to the highest level:
- Fully OH&S Compliant
- Environmentally Responsible
- A founding member of I-CAR www.i-car.com.au (Collision Repair Training)
- Highest accreditation with VACC www.vacc.com.au
- Member of Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers www.iame.com.au
Choosing Montrose Panels for your panel beating repairs means benefiting from “latest technology and old fashioned service”:
Old Fashion Values:
- It all starts with the knowledge that you will have a dedicated Customer Service Adviser appointed to your job to provide Claim Advice and Assistance at every point.
- 24 Hour Towing service and On-site Assessment and Quoting are available in the Outer Eastern and Yarra Valley areas to remove the hassle during this stressful time.
If you happen to have an accident on the other side of town we can arrange for the vehicle to come to Montrose Panels for repairs.
- Do you need a loan car or a substitute vehicle whilst your car is being repaired?
The adviser will assist you in checking your insurance policy to see whether or not it covers you for a substitute vehicle whilst your vehicle is being repaired. We have an excellent association with a rental company so that you can keep the inconvenience to a minimum.
- You will receive a Courtesy Pick Up and Drop Off and your vehicle will be delivered to you once the panel beating job is completed.
- During the repairs all vehicles are securely parked Undercover and receive a complimentary Clean prior to delivery or pick up.
- At Montrose Panels, quality repairs have been the cornerstone of our business for almost 50 years – we live by it so as to make sure that your vehicle value is maximised when its time for you to sell or trade in.
- As new technologies become available we are the first to embrace them and we have consistently invested in the latest equipment that is always maintained to the highest level.
- Staff are trained or up skilled to use the new equipment, whether it be the straightening equipment, computerized measurement systems, constant updating of welding equipment and 4WD and Light Truck repair systems.
- Since 1966 we have had strong relationships with all insurance companies and have been a highly valued repair partner, participating in many of the pilot projects testing new quoting systems and software programs.
- We have software programs and systems to meet insurance company requirements, e.g.: Online Assessing, Invoicing, etc.