Since 1966 we have had strong relationships with all insurance companies and have been a highly valued repair partner.
We have software programs and systems to meet insurance company requirements, e.g.: Online Assessing, Invoicing, an experienced management team and highly skilled tradespeople who undergo extensive ongoing training and up-skilling.
If you want to deal with a Crash Repair specialist who understands that in some ways they represent you, the insurer, then please consider Montrose Panels and you can be assured that your customers will be treated with the utmost respect.
Montrose Panels are qualified to perform smash repairs and panel beating to the highest level:
- Fully OH&S Compliant (Safe Shop)
- Environmentally Responsible
- A founding member of I-CAR www.i-car.com.au (Collision Repair Training)
- Highest accreditation with VACC www.vacc.com.au
- Member of Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers www.iame.com.au
Choosing Montrose Panels for your panel beating repairs means benefiting from “latest technology and old fashioned service”, making Montrose Panels simply ‘easy to deal with’.
Old Fashioned Service:
- It all starts with the knowledge that you will have a dedicated Account Manager.
- 24 Hour Towing service and On-site Assessment and Quoting are available in the Outer Eastern and Yarra Valley areas to remove the hassle during this stressful time.
If you happen to have an accident on the other side of town we can arrange for the vehicle to come to Montrose Panels for repairs.
- Loan cars are available through an excellent association with a rental company so that your customer inconvenience is kept to a minimum.
- Customers can receive a Courtesy Pick Up and Drop Off and their vehicle will be delivered to them once the panel beating job is completed.
- During the repairs all vehicles are securely parked Undercover and receive a complimentary Clean prior to delivery or pick up.
- A professional waiting room and other excellent amenities will ensure maximum customer comfort during any waiting periods.
- At Montrose Panels, quality repairs have been the cornerstone of our business for almost 50 years – we live by it so as to make sure that your vehicle value is maximised when its time for your customer to sell or trade in.
- As new technologies become available we are the first to embrace them and we have consistently invested in the latest equipment that is always maintained to the highest level.
- Staff are trained or up skilled to use the new equipment, whether it be the straightening equipment, computerized measurement systems, constant updating of welding equipment, 4WD and Light Truck repair systems, and paint and application systems.