Are fleet smash repairs giving you a headache?
Today your fleet plays more than just the role of getting your employees from location to location.
Today’s fleet vehicle is a mobile office and delays in repairing your fleet vehicle is not just an inconvenience but an increased cost to your bottom line affecting the productivity of your mobile workforce.
So in selecting a fleet crash repairs provider look to partner with Montrose Panel Beating, we have the knowledge, experience and attitude to deliver a premium priority service that will minimize the downtime as well as the costs associated with repairs, keeping your insurance premiums to a minimum and maintaining the resale value of your vehicles.
Montrose Panels are qualified to perform smash repairs and panel beating to the highest level:
|Fully OH&S Compliant
(Clean Green Shop)
|A founding member of I-CAR
(Collision Repair Training)
|Highest accreditation with VACC www.vacc.com.au||Member of Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers
Choosing Montrose Panels for your fleet repairs means benefiting from “latest technology and old fashioned service”.
Old Fashioned Service:
- It all starts with us providing you with our free and simple Accident Advice Brochure that outlines the steps staff members need to take in the unfortunate event of an accident.
- Next you can rest in the knowledge that you will have a dedicated Customer Service Adviser appointed to your job to provide Claim Advice and Assistance at every point.
- 24 Hour Towing service and On-site Assessment and Quoting are available to take the hassle out of your job in the Outer Eastern and Yarra Valley areas.
If you happen to have an accident on the other side of town we can arrange for the vehicle to come to Montrose Panels for repairs.
- Do you need a loan car or a substitute vehicle whilst your car is being repaired?
The adviser will assist you in checking your insurance policy to see whether or not it covers you for a substitute vehicle whilst your vehicle is being repaired. We have an excellent association with a rental company and are able to assist you with a replacement vehicle.
- We offer a Courtesy Pick Up and Drop Off for your staff and the vehicle will be delivered to you once the smash repairs are completed.
- During the repairs all vehicles are securely parked Undercover and receive a complimentary Clean prior to delivery or pick up.
- At Montrose Panels, quality repairs have been the cornerstone of our business for almost 50 years – we live by it so as to make sure that your vehicle value is maximised when its lease has expired or replacement is due.
- As new technologies become available we are the first to embrace them and we have consistently invested in the latest equipment that is always maintained to the highest level.
- Staff are trained or up skilled to use the new equipment, whether it be the straightening equipment, computerized measurement systems, constant updating of welding equipment, 4WD and Light Truck repair systems and paint and application systems.
- Since 1966 we have been able to maintain strong relationships with most insurance companies and have been a highly valued repair partner, participating in many of the pilot projects testing new quoting systems and software programs.
- We have software programs and systems to meet insurance company requirements, e.g.: Online Assessing, Invoicing, etc.